Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Not really the same...

It struck me recently that the same line means different things at different circumstances.

I miss you :) - This probably means that you miss the other person in a good way. It is kinda acknowledging the friendship that you two have. And you are happy that you feel this way about this person.

I miss you :( - This probably means that you are so much attached to the other person that you miss them terribly. It is almost like telling "Come back to me soon"

I miss you - This is when it is the most trickiest. You do not know whether you are happy that you are missing the person, or sad that you will probably miss them more than you thought you ever would.


Confusing ain't it?
I miss my old simple self :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop a comment. It will make me happy :) Thank you for reading